Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We're Back!!!

This shot was taken outside a museum on the BYU campus. It had just started snowing, and Tye and I thought it was pretty cool! By the time we got out of the museum, the sun was shining, and I was able to get some really great shots of the mountains.

Tye at the dinosaur museum. We think that it was ok for them to be up on display, as many of them said not to touch, but this one did not. So, as curious as Tye is, he had to check out this little guy. I think he wants him for pet.
Tye riding a small pony at a little farm right next to the dinosaur museum. He actually had a lot of fun on the horse. The last time we tried (at the fair in the fall) he was pretty scared.
We found this patch of snow behind the outlet mall in Park City. That is Jacob way in the background! You can tell he is no stranger to snow! Tye and I are freezing, but it was a lot of fun!


Thank you so much to Sara and her family for making our trip to Utah so much fun!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome back!! Snow, horse back rides, Lizard (?) bones...so much fun!! I want to hear all about it!

Amy said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I bet Tye loved the snow! I'm really glad that you and Tye were able to go visit Sara and her family.

S. Gibson said...

I miss you! Come back!!!! We have all been wandering around wondering what to do with ourselves :). How was the flight home?

Katie said...

Welcome back!! I can't wait to hear all about it either!! I'm glad you guys got to go and have fun!!! Cute pics!