skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Vasquez Family

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ummm...is that supposed to be like that???

So, the other day, this yellow cap started poking through Tye's splint Being the good mother that I am, I brought him in to the doctor thinking a pin was coming out of his arm. The nurse unwrapped the bandage about 2 times around his arm (so, not all the way off) and rewrapped it back, and put tape on it. Yeah, I think I could have done that. We go back for a check-up on Monday, so I guess I can ask the doctor then what this pin is thinking coming out of my son's arm like that!

Posted by Alisa at 12:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Emitations

Emitations
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!

Alisa's Friends

  • Amy
  • Andrea
  • Ashna
  • B's Purses
  • Blog Books
  • Cutest Blogs
  • Erika
  • Happy Mommy
  • Holli
  • Isabel
  • Jillaine
  • Jodi
  • Kajsa
  • Katie
  • Laurie
  • LDS Splash
  • Liisa
  • Maren
  • Mary
  • Meg
  • Molly
  • Nanette
  • Precious Wrist
  • Precious Wrist (MySpace)
  • Precious Wrist Blogtique
  • Robin
  • Sara
  • Sarah Palin for VP
  • Shelley
  • Sister Montes
  • Sonja
  • Stephanie
  • Teresa

Check out this site!!!!!!!!!!!

This work is done by my cousin, Kenneth, and it is absolutely beautiful! Check out his blog. He is working on the website, so keep checking!

Whittled In Wood

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (147)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (21)
      • Look at your own risk...
      • I was tagged by Maren...
      • Kenadie
      • Momma Turtle
      • My little country bumpkins...
      • Ummm...is that supposed to be like that???
      • Blog Layouts
      • Cooking
      • Tye's cast
      • Blog Books
      • Trooper
      • Boys will be boys...
      • Blog books
      • A few more pics from our wonderful trip...
      • and we are in Texas...
      • Sara and I at Temple Square for General Conference
      • Sweet Moment...
      • Roses from my hubby...
      • Kenadie
      • This is kinda fun to do...
      • We're Back!!!
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (114)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (31)

Who's Visiting...