Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was tagged by Maren...

10 years Ago...
I was a student at Lamar University.

5 Years Ago...
I met Michael at Old Navy, who would later become my husband.

5 Months Ago...
Enjoying preparing for the holidays for the first time not working in retail!!!

5 Things on My To-Do List Today...
-Take Tye for a check-up on his broken arm.
-Grocery store.
-Clean house.
-Wash clothes.
-Finish boxing up clothes Tye and Kenadie have grown out of.

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
-popcorn
-almonds (especially cinnamon)
-homemade ice cream
-dark chocolate
-strawberries

5Things I Would do if I was Suddenly a Billionaire...
-Build a house
-buy a bigger car
-fund an alternative fuel (seriously, gas prices are out of control!)
-build a complex for women and children who need refuge
-build my family houses

5 of My Bad Habits...
-saying "like"
-saying "fer" instead of "for"
-creating stacks of paper everywhere
-not folding laundry
-when cleaning, I put stuff into bags...you know, to go thru later (which NEVER happens!)

5 Place I Have Lived...
-Nome, TX
-Beaumont, TX
-Houston, TX
-Vidor, TX
-Austin, TX

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
-I used to own a dry cleaning business
-I have a bad temper
-I am not organized at home
-I like to be outdoors
-I used to want a million babies! (and from what I hear, was very upset when my parents told me that was not possible!)

5 People I Tag...
1.Sara
2.Amy
3.Mary
4.Katie
5.Erica

2 comments:

Katie said...

I totally love learning new things about friends this way! That's awesome.

Aunt Kim said...

Alisa....it's funny, but I remember when you wanted a LOT of kids....lol
Reading your comments.....guess it's in the "family genes"......cause I can see "you" in "me"....on some of our likes an dislikes....lol