Thursday, April 10, 2008

A few more pics from our wonderful trip...

The last evening we were in Utah, we met Danny for dinner at the Creamery Diner on the BYU campus. While we were eating, it began snowing quite a bit. Tye and I were fascinated! We had to run to our cars in the snow, and Tye kept sticking out his tongue to catch some. He just laughed and laughed. Sara took us over to a museum on campus that had lots of dead animals for the boys to look at, but also several live ones to touch and look at. I think Tye, Jacob and Luke all had a really great time!




Tye is all bundled up and ready for any snow that may decide to surprise us! Shoes were a little more of a challenge to keep on Luke and Tye!

3 comments:

Walker family said...

Fun! Good boy moms you and Sara are. I am glad I have girls who are not interested in snakes and lizards.

Couldn't you have gone outside in your backyard to see reptiles like those, lol.

Amy said...

Looks like the boys had a blast with the lizards and snakes!

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

your vacation really would appeal to my kiddos, good idea to take time to do the lizards and such, and by the way, yes, we definitely need to get together....soon:)