Can anyone tell me how you change your background without losing have of your sidebars and other stuff you may have going on? When I changed it last time, I had to redo several things, and it looks as though I would have to do that again if I change it. Is there a trick that I don't know about?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Alisa ,
its me Nikia! We need to get together so we can chat and the boys can play! Call me sometime..409-861-1772! Messaging me on myspace is also a good way of getting in touch with me!
Nikia
I was wondering the same thing. The last time I changed my background, I lost a lot of things too. It's really frustrating. Maybe someone will have some ideas for us.
Hi Alisa and Amy,
I don't know everything there is to know about the whole blog stuff but here are two good resources that I use to help me figure it all our...
Cutest blogs(you can find the link on my blog, right side, under Mary's Links.
The second is tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com
Good Luck!
I use scrapbook paper to do my backgrounds. If you want to call me I'll walk you through how to do it.
You can also save how your blog is now too, incase you do lose things when you make your change. To save it, go under your Edit HTML and copy and paste what your Edit Template. When I changed before, I said my copy and paste in an email to myself for back up.
Post a Comment