Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweet Moment...

I just happened to be at the right place and right time for this shot. We were at "Jump on it" near Sara's house, and Jacob and Tye had been sliding down this huge inflatable slide. They both landed at the bottom about the same time, and looked over at each other and smiled! This lasted about 2 seconds, so I am so glad I had my camera ready!!


3 comments:

S. Gibson said...

I love this picture, it kind of reminds me of those pictures of faces or candelabras depending how you look at it. That's kind of random, I know. Hopefully you even know what I'm talking about or it is ever more random.

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

sweet picture...and your trip looks so fun, bet you had mixed feelings coming back to Texas to snake and alligator country:)

Katie said...

That is SO cute!