Thanks for the compliment on the flowers. The azaleas are the same ones that Coult planted, and the garden looks so good because of all the work Coult put into it before y'all moved! Thanks, Coult! I am trying to keep it up!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
Kenadie and the flowers are beautiful! It looks like she loves the outdoors just as much as her big brother!
Thanks for the compliment on the flowers. The azaleas are the same ones that Coult planted, and the garden looks so good because of all the work Coult put into it before y'all moved! Thanks, Coult! I am trying to keep it up!
She's so cute!!! Have fun in Utah!!!
Coult says "You're welcome!" and "Glad you can enjoy the flowers!"
Lily says: "Blue light bulb." (I know you'll "get" that, Alisa) ;)
Post a Comment