You would think that a broken arm would at least slow down a kid...not so much. While Tye doesn't run quite as fast (the jarring, maybe), he still runs around and jumps and plays like normal. I am glad he is not in any pain, but the cast is only half hard, and he could actually unwrap it if he tried hard enough. We did go outside and play for a while today. He keeps wanting to play in the dirt, and I don't want it to be dirty and nasty, but I am not sure how long I will be able to keep him out of it! We did the old fashion "garbage bag over your arm" trick for his bath, and that actually worked nicely. I don't think I will be bathing him the 1-2 times a day that I was before, though.
Poor Kenadie, I am afraid, is going to get whacked in the head a few times before this is all over with. Tomorrow he gets to go to nursery, so we will see how he is with the other kids. I hope he doesn't whack any of them in the head.
It hasn't been nearly as bad as I think it could be, though. I feel for the parents that have it much worse.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Tye's cast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Tye looks so cute in these pics. I'm glad that it's not bothering him TOO bad.....give him and Kenadie a great big hug for us.
Yep, boy through and through. Nothing slows them down! I'm glad it's not bothering too much. Get a bike helmet to put on Kenadie's sweet little head. lol
He looks pretty proud of that big cast. Rough and tumble, gotta love little boys!
Those are cute pictures! Not that I'm glad he has a broken arm, of course. I can only imagine how hard it must be to keep him still and keep his arm elevated. I hope he's all better soon!
Oh, poor guy!!! This must be tough on the both of you! Hope all is better soon!
Post a Comment