So cute! Remind me sometime to tell you about when Lily has visited my Sunbeam class--she always has a favorite song to sing! Your blog looks great. Maybe you can teach me how to change/add new things. I'm still learning.
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
6 comments:
Oh that is cute! Of course, maybe I'm a bit prejudiced, huh? ;) I love your new blog, by they way! It looks great!
Lilly's so cute! I love your page!!! The picture of Tye and Kenadie is adorable!!
Lily is darling! That is such a precious smile. She was definitely having fun!
So cute! Remind me sometime to tell you about when Lily has visited my Sunbeam class--she always has a favorite song to sing! Your blog looks great. Maybe you can teach me how to change/add new things. I'm still learning.
Alisa, I like your new layout..it looks great.
Love the pic of Lily......I have to agree with Amy......we MAY be just a little predjudice....lol. Miss ya'll bunches!!!!!!
Post a Comment