Saturday, May 24, 2008

At least they are playing together now...




The other day, I packed up a lot of toys and clothes in Tye's room. I was tired of having toys everywhere. A couple of days ago, he and Kenadie were playing in his room (a HUGE break for me) and I was not at all worried, because even if they took out all of the toys left, there were only about 20 and that would be super easy to pick up. After a few minutes (less than 10), I decided to check on them... Well, they had taken out all the toys, but on top of that, they had emptied half the clothes I had packed away in boxes and bags, and taken out all the drawers and the other clothes! It was not a pretty sight...

7 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like they had a blast making that mess! At least you got 10 minutes to yourself out of it! ;)

Alisa said...

Yeah...that is how I am trying to look at it! It is a good sign, though, that they are starting to play together...in their room...away from Mommy!

Katie said...

It's an on going battle. Enjoy the few mintues you get while they're have fun making the mess. I wish making messes where as fun as they kids make them seem.

S. Gibson said...

I am loving this post. I have to say that sometimes it's worth leaving it like that and closing the door if it means quiet time for mommy. So worth the mess.

Laurie said...

looks like they had fun! it is amazing how many toys they have.

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

This looks sooo familiar, and typical of mommyhood. I always get a kick out of all the mommy stories, like this one:)

Stephanie said...

How frustrating :(