This is Tye and Daddy at Chuck-e-cheese on the race car game. Tye had so much fun playing all the games with his Daddy. Natalie, Laurie and Aaron were also there and played with him.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Tye and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i had so much fun with yall last night! we need to go again...i have lots of tokens left!
It looks like ya'll had a blast.....Wish we lived closer to enjoy the fun times......we will have to go next time Uncle Tom and I come home.....
Cute pics! I'm glad y'all had fun at Chuck-e-cheese!
WOW they are sooo big. Tye is MiCHAEL JR!!! OMG!!!!
How are yall? I miss everybody I am in purgatory all they way down here in New ORleans but we will be home soon.. Hope to see all of yall, be sure to check out my blog of my new babies@
Natalie Bledsoe-Baldwin
Post a Comment