skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Vasquez Family

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pool fun...

Aunt Shirley and Uncle Paul have been going out of town the last few weeks, and we go and "take over" while they are gone. They think we are doing them a favor by keeping it occupied, but I keep saying that we are the ones benefiting from the pool, the big HD TV, being minutes away from everything etc. Michael was able to come home for lunch some days, I was able to take the kids out without being afraid they would have a meltdown, and the 30 minute trip we used to take would be worthless. Michael had an endless tomato supply in the backyard...as well as squash, peppers, strawberries (not so many of those...). I think my kids like McDonald's a little too much, now, and it was a little too convenient. I need to steer clear of that for a while! All and all, it has been fun!

Posted by Alisa at 8:07 PM

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun! I love Tye in his scuba gear! And Kenadie looks adorable in that hat!

July 8, 2008 at 11:23 AM
S. Gibson said...

I love the picture of Tye with his upside down scuba mask. That is hilarious, Luke wears his sunglasses like that.

July 8, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Stephanie said...

I'm glad you got to vacation in the city. Now it's time for Hawaii!!! You are invited you know :)

July 26, 2008 at 4:34 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Emitations

Emitations
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!

Alisa's Friends

  • Amy
  • Andrea
  • Ashna
  • B's Purses
  • Blog Books
  • Cutest Blogs
  • Erika
  • Happy Mommy
  • Holli
  • Isabel
  • Jillaine
  • Jodi
  • Kajsa
  • Katie
  • Laurie
  • LDS Splash
  • Liisa
  • Maren
  • Mary
  • Meg
  • Molly
  • Nanette
  • Precious Wrist
  • Precious Wrist (MySpace)
  • Precious Wrist Blogtique
  • Robin
  • Sara
  • Sarah Palin for VP
  • Shelley
  • Sister Montes
  • Sonja
  • Stephanie
  • Teresa

Check out this site!!!!!!!!!!!

This work is done by my cousin, Kenneth, and it is absolutely beautiful! Check out his blog. He is working on the website, so keep checking!

Whittled In Wood

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (147)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • ...and Michael said I wasn't fast enough...
      • Playing with the camera...
      • Pool fun...
      • Tye and Daddy
      • Kenadie's Hair
      • Tye Michael and his sweet smile...
      • Kenadie...the new spokesperson for BOSE
      • Lily
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (114)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (31)

Who's Visiting...