Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kenadie...the new spokesperson for BOSE

Kenadie has seen her Daddy with his headphones on many many times...and I guess she just wants to be like him! She sat there and looked at them for a while, and pretty much put them on all by herself. I think Michael got a kick out of it, too!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Too cute, she looks like she has changed(looks) a little bit.

Maren said...

I love it! Kids are too cute! It is crazy what they pick up on!

Aunt Kim said...

She is just too cute!!!!!!!!But then again.......she does belong to our family.....lol I can't wait to show Uncle Tom !!!!!

Bowman and Nanette said...

She is so cute! isn't it amazing how observant kids are?

Amy said...

That is so cute! We can't wait to see all of you this weekend!

Katie said...

She's SO adorable!!!

S. Gibson said...

Are those Michael's video game headphones? You've already got a little gamer on your hands. I love her big smile, she looks so proud of herself.