Tye and I were playing around with the camera the other day, and these are the pics we took of ourselves. Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself because I lose patience when he is throwing a tantrum or making a huge mess, but then I can see all the love he has to offer, and how much he loves me. I love the budding "mother/son" relationship, and I hope and pray it only becomes stronger, and also that Kenadie and I will have the same relationship, too.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Playing with the camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute, I love pictures like these. They are some of the best!
I absolutely LOVE the pics of you and Tye. I miss ya'll so much! Give all a GREAT BIG hug for me......
Those pictures are so cute!!! I agree, the mother/son releationship is a treasured one. Along w/ the mother/daughter one too. The last picture is so adorable!!
cute! i have the most adorable nephew! i had fun hanging out with yall tonight
Those are such sweet pictures! I hope y'all can come visit us soon! The girls really enjoyed hanging out with y'all for those couple of weeks!
Awww, what a sweet post. Its amazing how hard it is sometimes and then those small and simple moments make it all worth it. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment