Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That day has come...

I have often wondered if and when Tye would hit the "why" stage. It seems that day has come. He started saying it occasionally the last couple of weeks, but today...oh today. I think I will remember this day forever (well, probably not really, that is why I am recording it). After most statements I made today, they were followed by 3 "why's?". At one point, I had to laugh, because he was asking why, and before I said anything, he answered himself with, "cuz." It was really cute, because it had at least 2 syllables, kindof a drawn out cu-uz. Apparently, that is what I had been saying. I think I have to come up with something better than "cuz."

2 comments:

S. Gibson said...

WHY do you have to come up with something other than cuz? Sorry, I had to ask just one more 'why' question to top your day off. Just wait until the 'why' questions get a little tougher to answer. Yikes, I'm finding out that I don't know how to answer a lot of questions that Jacob throws at me.

Amy said...

Don't you just love those "why?" questions! ;) They'll drive you crazy! LOL I can't wait to hear Tye say "cu-uz"! I bet it's super cute!