Monday, July 14, 2008

Austin Children's Museum

I got brave and met up with Mary with both Tye and Kenadie. I am still nervous taking them both out by myself. We went to the Children'e Museum in downtown Austin and I think Tye and Kenadie loved it. It was a really good experience until Tye became demon child when it was time to go, and screamed and cried all the way out, down the street, into the parking garage, and into the car...for a little while longer. It made it extremely difficult to even cross the street because there were so many cars around, and he was screaming and trying to climb out of the stroller. This is why I don't go out by myself.


2 comments:

Walker family said...

Kudos to you for even trying...they did really love it. Downtown probably isn't the best adventure with upset kids. I am glad you came and joined us though.

S. Gibson said...

I know that feeling! I go out with my kids a lot and think, 'why am I doing this again'. Luke loves that ball thing the kids are playing with.