I will be so glad when Tye gets his cast off, so he can be all boy and play in the mud, water and with all the little critters that come visit us! This morning we saw 2 big turtles and 1 little turtle, which we are keeping as a pet for a little while. One of the big turtles hung out in our flowers for hours. I am not sure if it ever laid any eggs, but it finally went on its' way. It rained a lot yesterday, so there is lots of water for Tye to play in, but that is a little hard in his cast! After we found the little turtle, we tried to get it to swim in the water, but I think he was scared. Tye brought him over to the "daddy" turtle, and tried to make them friends!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
3 turtles this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so miss country life! It's the most wonderful thing!!! I love all the pictures. The kiddos are soo cute!
Post a Comment