Friday, May 23, 2008

My little late bloomer...


My children seem to get their teeth super early (Kenadie is working on 2 molars which make 9 and 10), but they seem to be late at most everything else. Kenadie finally stood up today by herself in the bathtub...twice! I was so excited, but it is not a very safe environment to encourage doing it over and over again. After I dressed them, I went to put the towels up, and came back, and Kenadie was all by herself...and she saw me, smiled, and stood up! She and I were so excited! I got the camera out (of course) and I got it on film a couple of times. She was so cute, because she just kept doing it over and over again. I also have one clip that I am sharing, because you can see our sweet little Tye being not-so-sweet! She also walked 3 small steps by herself, but I couldn't get her to do it anymore. So, my little late bloomer is coming along!







5 comments:

Maren said...

This is too cute! Tye is a hoot!!!! I can't believe she is one!!! that is so crazy! Time goes by so fast!! I need your number by the way!!!

Mary said...

That is so cute, I love how she keeps crawling to you instead of walking, lol. She'll be walking around the house getting into EVERYTHING in no time at all.

Amy said...

Way to go Kenadie!!! You sure didn't let Tye push you down twice!! He better watch out! We can't wait to see y'all this summer!

Katie said...

She's such a cuttie!!!

Stephanie said...

Way to go Kenadie! They are both so cute -- Well, you know, when Tye isn't knocking her down :)