Happy birthday
Kenadie!!!
Kenadie!!!
Kenadie turned 1 today. It is so true when people say that pregnancy seems so long, but after they are born, it seems as though you blink and they are grown! I cannot believe that a year has already gone by. So much has happened in the last year or so. Michael got a job offer, I quit my job, we moved to Nome, Kenadie was born, Tye turned 2!! Kenadie is still not walking, but I don't think she has any desire to. She has 9 teeth (she is working on her molars right now...one is all the way in, and the others seem to be bothering her). She has quite a personality, and she and Tye are so different. Kenadie is our tantrum thrower. If she does not get her way, or thinks there is a remote possibility of not getting her way, she throws her head back and curls up on the floor and screams. It is lovely. She is still very attached to her mommy, but we are really trying to make her daddy's little princess! No talking yet, just lots of mumbling and yelling! She loves to play outside, and is generally happy doing whatever her big brother is doing...until he antagonizes her, and she goes into tantrum mode! I love her and we are so glad that she is part of our family! (Although, I am afraid Michael may be thinking there are 2 of me in the house now...and that could be scary!!)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenadie! I wish you a great big birthday cake all for yourself.
Happy Birthday, Kenadie!! Time has flown by us, I can't believe it. Just like you said I feel like yesterday we orders Chinese and we were finding out we were pregnant.
Happy Belated Birthday Kenadie.....wish we had been there to help you celebrate.....
Sending bunches of hugs and love....
Happy Birthday, Kenadie!!! We're so glad we were able to come to your party on Sat.! We loved seeing you and the rest of the family! I hope we're able to see y'all again soon.
Happy 1st Birthday Kenadie!! I can't believe she's already 1!! Don't ya just love the tantrums these little girls can throw! LOL. She's adorable!
Happy Birthday Kenadie! It looks like she had a fun day with family. Cute cakes. I'm wondering if the tantrum thing goes with the second child......hmmmmm. Love ya!
Post a Comment