Look at that sweet baby girl!!!! She has got some talent--she walks in those shoes better than I would. I totally love it. If you're gonna start walkin', better do it in style!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
wow, already in heels and probably walking better than most of us grown up women. She's got skills.
Look at that sweet baby girl!!!! She has got some talent--she walks in those shoes better than I would. I totally love it. If you're gonna start walkin', better do it in style!
She is so adorable!! That's soo cute!
That is adorable! She has some great balance going! I love how Tye just has to be in the video too!
Post a Comment