Good luck with your move! I'm sure your parents will miss you, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Hope everything goes well and I understand about renting the house. We had the same experience!
YEAH!!! I am so excited, you guys need to come up with Michael, sooner the better. ;)
Not that you want to live by us...I promise we wont bug you if you do but around the corner and down the street there is a property for lease. Here's the number if you want to check it out #512-331-4080.
I think it would be really cool for you to live close by, we could walk to the park together and other fun stuff without having to drive.
Ok, tell me if I am totally annoying you...but I found another house for rent. I passed it this morning, it's at the front of Forest Oaks off Lynnwood. It's just a few houses away from the pool. Anyways here's the number... #512-345-9886
I am really are going to miss you here. i'm going to feel so lonely out her in China all by myself now! not that i visited you as often as i should have, sorry, but it was always a nice thought to know you were close by... :(
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
10 comments:
Good luck with your move! I'm sure your parents will miss you, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Hope everything goes well and I understand about renting the house. We had the same experience!
YEAH!!! I am so excited, you guys need to come up with Michael, sooner the better. ;)
Not that you want to live by us...I promise we wont bug you if you do but around the corner and down the street there is a property for lease. Here's the number if you want to check it out #512-331-4080.
I think it would be really cool for you to live close by, we could walk to the park together and other fun stuff without having to drive.
What!!!!
I had no idea this was in the works. Sounds like a great move but we will miss you guys.
I look forward to keeping up through our blogs.
Just as Tye was doing so well in nursery.....
Ok, tell me if I am totally annoying you...but I found another house for rent. I passed it this morning, it's at the front of Forest Oaks off Lynnwood. It's just a few houses away from the pool. Anyways here's the number...
#512-345-9886
Alisa, we will really miss you!
i dont know how im going to function without tye and kenadie!!! i am going to miss them so much!
Aaaaah! It sounds like you have exciting news! If I figured it out, I am pretty jealous right now. CALL ME! I want to hear details.
HOW EXCITING!!! That was quick. I can't wait to hear more.
I am really are going to miss you here. i'm going to feel so lonely out her in China all by myself now! not that i visited you as often as i should have, sorry, but it was always a nice thought to know you were close by... :(
Post a Comment