I agree with Amy about the naked pics, but I can't believe how much Kenadie has grown. Tye has too, but Kenadie looks so different than when we last saw her......
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
Oh, they're going to just love that pic of their naked backsides when they're all grown up! LOL That is a black-mail picture for sure!
Adorable kids for sure, love the naked bums.
I agree with Amy about the naked pics, but I can't believe how much Kenadie has grown. Tye has too, but Kenadie looks so different than when we last saw her......
Those pictures are adorable! I love Tye's little hat and Kenadie's dress. Love the naked bum pictures too.
Post a Comment