They are SO adorable!! I love Tye's hat!!! Seriously, they're such cutties!! Hey and have fun in Utah!! I would have been there about the same time you would have.
I love Tye's hat, I love Kenadie's dress, I love that they even MATCH, I love that they look so happy to just be together on that couch sharing eggs. Oh so darling. I can't wait to see you!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
5 comments:
hey both look great! Tye's hat is the best, it rocks.
They are SO CUTE!!!!! Hope ya'll had a great day.
Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I love the hat:) I love Easter outfits, don't you!!
They are SO adorable!! I love Tye's hat!!! Seriously, they're such cutties!! Hey and have fun in Utah!! I would have been there about the same time you would have.
I love Tye's hat, I love Kenadie's dress, I love that they even MATCH, I love that they look so happy to just be together on that couch sharing eggs. Oh so darling. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment