Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mommy and the kids...

Is it just me, or am I getting wrinkles around my eyes???

5 comments:

S. Gibson said...

Awww. Those are so cute! They definitely love their mommy. I can't believe how much they both look like you. Especially Kenadie. So darling!

Katie said...

Those pictures are adorable!! The kids are soo cute! I can't believe how big Kenadie is!

Aunt Kim said...

They are so adorable.....they look like they have grown so much since we saw ya'll in January......

S. Gibson said...

Oh, and you are soooo not getting wrinkles around your eyes. Those are smile lines and you make me laugh!

Amy said...

It was great spending time with y'all last week! I'm sorry that everyone was sick, though. Hopefully we can come down again in May and we'll all be well then! Give Tye & Kenadie a big hug from all of us!