Friday, March 21, 2008

The Alligator...

Well, they came and got him. He was pretty small, so it was kinda sad!

8 comments:

S. Gibson said...

NO WAY!!!!!! Who has ALLIGATOR'S in their yard, I can't wait to tell Jacob. I can't decide if it's really cool or really scary.

Alisa said...

Oh--only cool people have alligators in their yard. No, actually, that is what happens when you live out in the country! Tye loves it!

Katie said...

So did they kill him? That's so sad if they did that!! That's still cool you had one... sorta. Not cool being so close to the kiddos.

Mary said...

WHAT!?! COOL!?! No way, I would have couped myself and my family inside till he was gone.

You are very cool, Alisa!

Amy said...

Alisa's right, it just comes with living in the country. Not that I liked the alligators much when we lived there. Remember Sebastian, Alisa? My little terrier dog? Well, to this day I still think an alligator from the pond got him. Those things give me the creeps!

Alisa said...

Sebastian! I just asked Mom and Dad what the dog's name was that we thought was eaten, and they told be they thought it was a cat. Now I remember!

Aunt Kim said...

WOW.....I'm sure that Tye loved that. I remember when ya'll were little....with the alligators coming up in the yard. Give the kids a hug !!!!!!

Sam and Robin Packard's Place said...

Oh my gosh!!! Only in SE TX right!:)