Friday, February 8, 2008

I am keeping politics off of my blog, but I found this link where you can answer some questions and see which candidate you most agree with, and then they break it down and tell you which things you agree on and which you disagree on. I was actually surprised with my results, but what was even more surprising was how many things I disagreed with all of them on! Maybe I should run for president! lol

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

1. Romney
2. Huckabee
3. McCain
4. Paul
5. Hillary
6. Obama

6 comments:

Walker family said...

Mine were..

Romney
McCain
Paul
Huckabee
Hilary
Obama

Fun, but not very accurate.

Alisa said...

Yeah, some of the questions were a little confusing, and some I just had to pick the closest to what I thought. That's pretty cool how much you love McCain! (lol)

Walker family said...

LOL, I think I almost threw up a little when I saw McCain as my second, LOL.

Katie said...

That's smart to keep politics off your blog.. I wish I had done that, even though I've done little. I can't stand getting into politics w/ people.

That's a great website you posted!

Katie said...

I forgot to add my list...
1) Romney
2) Paul
3) Huckabee
4) McCain
5) Obama
6) Clinton
7) Gravel

Alisa said...

It is so interesting that Romney was top for all 3 of us. I was really surprised by that, because I didn't think I agreed with him on too much.