Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I turn 30 today...

Well, I think I have to officially call myself an adult now. I still remember when I thought 30 was old...not so much now!! I had a wonderful day date in the Woodlands yesterday with Michael. We shopped, saw a movie, at at PF Changs, and shopped some more. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to Mom for making it possible! (I still would prefer to be 29 and holding!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Alisa! Welcome to the club of those of us in our thirties! Of course, most of us are reluctant members of the club. I personally am holding at 29. Well, I wish I was ;) Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday and I'm glad you and Michael were able to go out and have some fun yesterday.

S. Gibson said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad that you got to go out yesterday. A day alone with Michael is probably the best gift you could get. Wow, the big 30, do you feel any different? Just kidding. Thirty is so young to me now that I'm almost there. They say it's the new 20.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Welcome to my world of being 30!! LOL. I love being 30!! I feel like a much better, more complete and new person. I'm so glad you had so much fun for your birthday yesterday!!

Aunt Kim said...

Happy "belated" Birthday...I know...I talked to you yesterday, but wanted to tell you again. 30 isn't old.....remember, I'm heading toward 50 FAST...... I'm glad that you and Michael were able to spend the day together.

Walker family said...

I know I text you but Happy birthday again anyways.