Yes...Neither one of them are really eating, but I am watching them closely. Thanks for asking! I had a lot of fun at Pluckers! Those were some great "wings" (mine were strips!)
Cute picture! I'm glad that they are starting to feel better! I hope they get their appetites back soon. We can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
Ahhhh, they are so adorable! I love bathtub pictures. It looks like they are playing nicely together.
I agree they are cuties, are they feeling better?
Yes...Neither one of them are really eating, but I am watching them closely. Thanks for asking! I had a lot of fun at Pluckers! Those were some great "wings" (mine were strips!)
Cute picture! I'm glad that they are starting to feel better! I hope they get their appetites back soon. We can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!
Post a Comment