Oh what a MESS! All over the bed too. I love his face in that second picture. Luke gets that look on his face when he's caught doing something he knows is naughty.
Don't you just love cleaning up Desitin?!? That stuff is almost impossible to get off of fabric! But, it sure looks like Tye wasn't the least bit worried about that, huh? He looks pretty proud of his mess!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
First it was yogurt now it Desitin, I think he may need some finger paints. Then you can really have fun with messes.
Oh what a priceless picture!
Oh what a MESS! All over the bed too. I love his face in that second picture. Luke gets that look on his face when he's caught doing something he knows is naughty.
Don't you just love cleaning up Desitin?!? That stuff is almost impossible to get off of fabric! But, it sure looks like Tye wasn't the least bit worried about that, huh? He looks pretty proud of his mess!
Post a Comment