Friday, February 29, 2008

Pound Puppy

Tye found this pound puppy and has adopted it! It is actually mine from when I was little, and he just loves it...he will not put it down! He brought it with us to go eat tonight, and wanted to take it in with us. On the way there, he gave it water from his sippy cup because he was thirsty!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so sweet! I remember that puppy from when we were kids! It sure has held up well! I know Tye will take good care of it for you ;)

Katie said...

That's so cute! I forgot about Pound Puppies until Bryleigh got one and just loves it.

Aunt Kim said...

I remember the puppy also. I have to agree with Amy....it has held up really well. The pics of Tye and Kenadie are soooooo cute. Miss ya'll bunches.