Thursday, November 20, 2008



This is one of the most interesting things I have heard...ever. I know that we have been warned about the direction this country has been headed, but this is a quote from the 1960s from President Ezra Taft Benson (former pres of LDS church), but at the time he was Secretary of Agriculture to President Eisenhower. Are we headed toward communism? Very good possibility. And what is sad, is that over 50% of the population (so said this past election) thinks that this is a good idea...without really realizing what they are saying. They want more government help, but they have no idea what kind of price tag that carries with us (morally and economically).

4 comments:

Zaehringers said...

Very interesting!!!! Gotta love the info that Glenn gives...he's awesome.

Stephanie said...

You wouldn't' believe what kind of stir this caused in the emails between my siblings! Well, maybe you would, but needless to say almost everyone had something to say about it which I think is great.

Alisa said...

Healthy debates are great...as long as they stay that way and no one puts someone else down for believing the way they do! It is nice to live in a country that we are free to even do that! I hear you were across the street from Obama's grandmother...that must have been pretty cool! Did you ever meet her?? I will check out your blog and ask you...

Amy said...

This was quite interesting and SCARY! I especially loved the way President Benson described the communist leader. He sure didn't mince words! I too am afraid that this country is slowly being led into communism while many people turn a blind eye to what's really happening.