Well, I successfully hosted my first Thanksgiving. We had 23 people, 1 turkey, 1 ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, broccoli and rice casserole, chicken dressing, cheesy mashed potatoes, cream corn and more dessert than we knew what to do with! Everything went smoothly, and I am volunteering to host Christmas, too! The key is delegating! Thank you to Rex for the delicious turkey, Lois for chicken dressing etc, etc, Tonya for drinks and scrumptious rolls, Susan for all the great desserts and casseroles, Kim for her sweet potato casserole and help in the kitchen and Kenja for the veggie tray that I know he worked so hard on...lol! I am so grateful everyone was able to come and enjoy Thanksgiving with us!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008 Vasquez Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love seeing what everyone else does for Thanksgiving. You are amazing to host just after you moved in and are getting settled! I agree...when things are properly delegated it is SOOO much fun and really not all that much work!
Post a Comment