Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm hooked...

Mary called me on Thursday and said there was an extra ticket to the special "Twilght Moms" premier party, and asked if I wanted to go. I had not read the books (no desire to, really), but it sounded like a lot of fun. It was at the Alamo Draft House where you can order dinner while you watch your movie. Anyway, I said yes. I had no expectations going into it, and quite honestly was a little freaked out by the women there that seemed so into it! Well, I LOVED IT!! I saw it for the 2nd time last night, and may go see it again tonight. I found the book at Sam's for $7, so I bought that, too. Stephanie Meyer is amazing. This is such a true, pure, innocent love story that will keep you thirsting for more. If you have not seen the movie, GO SEE IT! The book is even better so far!

5 comments:

Bingham Bunch said...

Glad you're on board, girlfriend! I can't believe you hadn't gotten hooked before. Run back to Sam's and get New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn as well. You will NEED them..."like your own personal brand of heroine"....

Walker family said...

LOL, love your quote Andrea! I am glad you are reading it, I know you are not much of a reader. That's another great thing about this series. Even the non-reader can't help but get sucked in. They really are some of my favorites, unfortunately nothing really compares now. They are just so good, fun and easy to read...

Walker family said...

Oh, just remembered Erika hasn't seen Twilight yet, we need to take her!

Alisa said...

Are you serious??? Ok, it is a date, then. We are calling her ASAP (well, as soon as I am done feeding 20-25 people at my house for Thanksgiving, and recover from it!) I LOVED IT!!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and are finally reading the books! Now I'll have someone in the family to talk to about Bella, Edward and all the other wonderful characters! Maybe we can go see it together sometime during the Christmas holidays.