We had some really bad storms come through last night, and early this morning we had some tornado warnings for the area. They were lifted to a "watch" for a while, but now they are "warnings" again. It covers a large area, and Amy and I are both in it! I am on the very edge, Amy is more in the middle (not sure which is worse!) It is calm at the moment, but the sky is very eerie looking. Here are some pics I took just a minute ago.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got stuck flying back in this weather yesterday afternoon and let me tell ya, not fun at all! For 45 mins it felt like the plane was going to crash because the turbulence was so bad. Everyone clapped when we finally landed. It was scary.
Post a Comment