Friday, April 17, 2009

Walgreens Deal




Ok, this was a little more oop (out of pocket), but the Burt's Bee's items were almost $15 themselves...but I get a tote bag when I send in my receipt information. (I was in need of some face cleaner and that was $7.99, not too bad). I also did not get one of the Lysol items for free, apparently they have to be EXACTLY the same price for that to work (they were .29 different). I will take these back and exchange for 2 that are alike to get one for free. The Degree deoderant is a situation that just shows exactly what we try to do with couponing. We combine sales with coupons. These deoderants were reg over $4, and they were on clearance for $1.09. I had coupons for $1/2 ($1 off 2) which made them .69 each!! I also picked up the 2 small shaving gels because they were on clearance for .42 ea, a great travel item.

In the end, my total was $44.93, but I saved $55.62!

2 comments:

Walker family said...

there was the .75/1 coupon also for degree did u use those?? awesome deal! i was stoked to get it too.

Alisa said...

no, but i stopped looking thru my massive stack after I found those!! i am sorting thru all of them tonight and sending them to my mom. i am on hold with coupon shopping unless it is free...and even then, i would rather someone else get a chance. i am stocked up for a while! if you have any you want, let me know before i send them away!