Monday, April 27, 2009

Tye

The other day we had plans to go with Mary and her girls to their pool. We were supposed to meet at 2pm, which is right smack in the middle of Tye and Kenadie's naptime. I decided to try to get them to take about a 1 hr nap, but Tye just played through his. We went to the pool, then came home to get dressed to go to Grandma's (Michael and I were going on a date). While I was taking a shower, Tye was coloring and watching a movie. When I came down to check on him, this is what I found...color in hand and all!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Mom told me about this picture. Tye is too cute! cant wait till this weekend. I also like the picture of Kenadie eating the chips and queso. I hope she will still be really friendly and playful with us! im scared she forgot who we are since its been a couple of months.

Aunt Kim said...

This pic is adorable!!!! Hope ya'll are doing great!!!!! Love ya'll!

S. Gibson said...

Wow, that doesn't happen everyday. He looks so BIG!