Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy birthday Lily!!


Lily looking so precious by her birthday cake. She turned 6 years old, and we were able to be there for all the fun! (Mary...notice the Batman theme? You and Amy should talk!)

3 comments:

Walker family said...

That is really cool, I feel better knowing Avery's not the only little girls into 'boy' stuff too.
Avery can't decide, princess or batman for halloween?

Alisa said...

That's hilarious...I say go for Batman!

Amy said...

I feel better too knowing that Lily's not the only one into "boy" stuff right now. To be honest, when Lily was wanting Batman, I thought that since you could handle Avery's Spiderman underwear, then I sure as heck could handle one day of Batman! LOL Besides, it gave Coult the chance to decorate a "boy" birthday cake. Since we have only girls, I think it was kind of a fun change for him after Strawberry Shortcake, etc.