we agree, she is beautiful! i can see the similarities yo guys were talking about in kenadie and adyson, same hair and coloring for starters. it's that mexican heritage in them, lol
She is adorable! She's so beautiful. Most babies are just cute, but she's beautiful! I can see Tye in her too. She looks somewhat like Bryleigh did-she came out w/ dark, curly hair. YOu know she's already got her daddy wrapped around her finger.
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
2 comments:
we agree, she is beautiful! i can see the similarities yo guys were talking about in kenadie and adyson, same hair and coloring for starters. it's that mexican heritage in them, lol
She is adorable! She's so beautiful. Most babies are just cute, but she's beautiful! I can see Tye in her too. She looks somewhat like Bryleigh did-she came out w/ dark, curly hair. YOu know she's already got her daddy wrapped around her finger.
Post a Comment