Hello there Alisa! Look at that sweet, beautiful baby girl! Send me your address (my email is bunchobinghams@yahoo.com) so I can send some bows and accessories for Kenadie. So how is it having a girl? How does Tye like being a big brother? I hope you guys are doing good. I really enjoyed our little dinner group at Cheddars--I'm sad that we have all separated :o(. We just need to get Sara back down here and meet in the middle in Austin! Take care--I was just thinkin' about ya and hope all is well with you and your sweet family. Hugs and Love, Andrea
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
1 comment:
Hello there Alisa! Look at that sweet, beautiful baby girl! Send me your address (my email is bunchobinghams@yahoo.com) so I can send some bows and accessories for Kenadie. So how is it having a girl? How does Tye like being a big brother? I hope you guys are doing good. I really enjoyed our little dinner group at Cheddars--I'm sad that we have all separated :o(. We just need to get Sara back down here and meet in the middle in Austin! Take care--I was just thinkin' about ya and hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
Hugs and Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment