Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Kenadie


This picture was taking by Daddy in the middle of the night, when Kenadie did not want to sleep. She is not a good sleeper like her big brother was, and this was taken when she just lay there staring at her daddy. He thought she looked absolutely beautiful, so he had to capture the moment.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, she looks like your sister Alisa-lol. Both of your kids definitely have your family genes. She's beautiful!

Aunt Kim said...

Love this picture of Kenadie. Have it on my cell phone as my "wallpaper" so everytime I get on my phone, I see her..... Love ya'll bunches.

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Hey y'all! Michael-your kids are adorable! It's great to see you as a daddy. Crazy but great. I love the name Kenadie. It's beautiful. In fact, our 2 year old daughter's name is KennaDee. She was also born in May but in 2005. We wish y'all the best!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

I just realized, in case you don't know who the dc rust family is....it's Shara and my fam.