Happy birthday, my little bud! On an icy night, 4 years ago, you entered into our lives. You have been one of my greatest blessings. You have such a sweet personality and love to kiss me and tell me how much you love me. You are also a great big brother to Kenadie (well, when you aren't fighting with her!) You have an interest in all sports, which makes your daddy really happy. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!! I love you!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Tye Michael!
Happy birthday, my little bud! On an icy night, 4 years ago, you entered into our lives. You have been one of my greatest blessings. You have such a sweet personality and love to kiss me and tell me how much you love me. You are also a great big brother to Kenadie (well, when you aren't fighting with her!) You have an interest in all sports, which makes your daddy really happy. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He looks so grown up! I remember that night four years ago very well, can't believe it's been so long.
Happy Birthday Tye!
I can't believe you are 4 yrs old already! We love you Tye and hope you had a great birthday! Sorry we couldn't be there. But, we will see you around Christmas time!
Post a Comment