Monday, November 30, 2009
















8 comments:

Laurie said...

sooo cute!! my favorite one would have to be the 4 of yall kissing.

Amy said...

I love them all! I really love the one of Kenadie watching y'all kissing! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

That kissing picture is ridiculously cute!!!!! Sorry for stalking you out...but man! You have such cute kids!

Mary said...

they all look great! very cute.

Aunt Kim said...

I can't pick a favorite......BUT...I have the one of the 4 of ya'll kissing on my phone now :) Hope we get to see ya'll when we come home! Love ya'll

Liisa said...

Darling pictures! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. And you look just fabulous! Missing Texas heat...it's supposed to be -2 tonight here in Idaho:)

S. Gibson said...

These are precious! I am in love with their little outfits.

The British Lass said...

The BEST picture is the pic AFTER the four of you are kissing. It's like a before and after pic and Tye just didn't like that kiss from Kenadie, did he? :)

Michelle Wagley