AHHHHH! That is beyond the funniest thing I've ever seen. Are those ACID WASHED? Awesome. It doesn't get much better than gold lycra. Oh man, I miss you guys.
I had some guy I don't know send me a message about my profile pic on facebook about my gold pants!! A little creepy...I guess my booty drew him in. Hmmm...I may need to change the pic.
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
6 comments:
All those 80's jeans need are some holes in the knees.
"OMG, I have dimples on my butt!"
Alisa, seriously get the gold pants! LOL.
I can only imagine the laughs you guys had. How fun!
Fess up! Y'all had something to drink along with the potato soup and spinach dip........;o)
AHHHHH! That is beyond the funniest thing I've ever seen. Are those ACID WASHED? Awesome. It doesn't get much better than gold lycra. Oh man, I miss you guys.
I had some guy I don't know send me a message about my profile pic on facebook about my gold pants!! A little creepy...I guess my booty drew him in. Hmmm...I may need to change the pic.
Post a Comment