Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tye!

Tye Michael is 3 today! It is cliche, but I cannot believe how fast time flies. I remember taking the pregnancy test, my mom coming in that weekend, and me being so excited when told her the news. Although the pregnancy and labor were difficult, he was worth all of it. He is such a sweet boy, he loves his family and is not afraid to show it. He is also ALL boy, and has his moments of full-on tantrums where I think he may actually be possessed at the moment, but we love him anyway! He can count to 10, and say some of his ABC's. His favorite thing is to count his toys over and over again...maybe he will be a math genius and he won't need my help! He goes in for his 3yr check up in a couple of weeks, and I will post stats then. He is starting "interactive play" by himself, and that is helpful while I am tending to his little sister. He is full of life and energy, and he keeps me busy! He tells me he loves me all the time, and when he upsets me, he takes my chin in his little hand, and says, "I'm sorry, Mommy, I won't do it again, I love you." (and then 30 minutes later has to go through the same routine because he did it again...lol) I love him more than life itself, and cannot imagine not having his beautiful smile and vibrant eyes to look at every day. I love you, Tye Michael. Happy 3rd birthday!

1 comment:

Kajsa said...

it is crazy how fast time goes, mine is almost 3 also! your kids are both darling! tell michael hi for me!