Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa's Workshop in College Station



4 comments:

Walker family said...

I posted this comment after yours about the Trail of Lights but then thought you probably wouldn't see it...

WHAT!!!! I want you to come!! Tell Michael he has no choice!! We need to plan my trip to come visit you!

Alisa said...

Yeah...I'm pretty sad. He did say he is off work from Dec 21- Jan 1st, so I hope we can go up then. You are welcome anytime! My grandpa said we can use the huge van!!

Amy said...

We're so glad that all of you were able to come up to College Station for Natalie's b-day party and for Santa's Wonderland! We can't wait to see y'all this weekend for Tye's birthday!

Aunt Kim said...

Love the look on Tye's face. Can't wait to see ya'll. Hopefully in about 5 weeks.....will let ya'll know for sure when....give the kids my love.