So, I recorded Kenadie scooting yesterday, but it wouldn't upload because it was too big or something. I tried again this morning, but, got her crawling, instead!! So, you are all about to see Kenadie's first crawl...well, she may have crawled at Grandma and Grandpa's the other night, but as her mom, we will count this one so that I think I saw her first one! She also cut tooth #3 yesterday! Mary---I cannot wait for she and Adyson to play together next week! It will be so much fun!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
kenadie crawling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cool to watch! Adyson is barely starting to get on her knees(I have been helping her). Next week will be fun to see them together.
XOXO
That's so adorable!!! I can't believe she's already crawling!!! We can't wait to see you guys.....
Thanks for sharing all the "firsts" of Kenadie, and all the cute stuff that Tye does. I miss ya'll so much. Can't wait to see ya'll. Sending bunches of hugs and love to all.......
I'm so glad that we were able to see all of you during the Christmas holidays! It was really fun watching Kenadie crawl too!
Post a Comment