Thank you so much for posting pics of the wedding. I was sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at them......can't wait to see everyone......sending bunches of hugs and love to all.
I love the pictures that were taken of Tye playing in the fountain! He looked so cute and I know he was cooler than the rest of us out there in the sun!
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
Congratulations to Laurie!! How exciting. The kids look adorable. I love the one of Tye and Kenadie is a doll!
Thank you so much for posting pics of the wedding. I was sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at them......can't wait to see everyone......sending bunches of hugs and love to all.
I love the pictures that were taken of Tye playing in the fountain! He looked so cute and I know he was cooler than the rest of us out there in the sun!
Wow, Laurie looked amazing! I love your family! I hope that her day was wonderful.
Post a Comment