I have to agree with Amy on this one. It is hilarious. I showed Uncle Tom and he said that you had "way too much time on your hands".......sending our love to all.
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious!!! I can't wait until Natalie & Lily get home from school so I can show it to them!
I have to agree with Amy on this one. It is hilarious. I showed Uncle Tom and he said that you had "way too much time on your hands".......sending our love to all.
I don't think we have laughed this hard in a long time. Jacob almost couldn't breathe!
That's the funniest thing (and so cute)! We were laughing soo hard!!!
Post a Comment