Cute picture! I think Adyson is going to follow her lead, she is trying and is almost there. Today I didn't witness it but I put her down on the floor and all of a sudden she was in a new spot.
Congrats Kenadie!!!! I can't wait until we can see you. You are absolutely adorable. And your big brother is such a ham. Sending bunches of love and hugs from South Carolina
I have been ordering jewelry from this site for a couple of years now, an I LOVE it! Michael even knows about it and has ordered me gifts from there. Check it out sometime!
6 comments:
Cute picture! I think Adyson is going to follow her lead, she is trying and is almost there. Today I didn't witness it but I put her down on the floor and all of a sudden she was in a new spot.
i know! and i saw it! ...and the first to notice as well. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!
Yes...that is true. Laurie is actually the only one to have seen her roll over so far. I had looked away for a few seconds, and there she went!
Way to go, Kenadie! Before long you'll be able to keep up with your big brother and your cousins.
Congrats Kenadie!!!! I can't wait until we can see you. You are absolutely adorable. And your big brother is such a ham. Sending bunches of love and hugs from South Carolina
Wow! That's so awesome. Congrats baby Kenadie!
Post a Comment