Tye wanted to hold Kenadie this morning, so I let him, (which he does quite often!) and he was so sweet with her I had to get the camera. The video shows a little of how sweet he was, but he was kissing and hugging her without me coaxing him to before I started filming!! This is even after he was bit by several ants (which we think he is allergic to) so you would think he wouldn't be so "cheery." He is in his pjs so that he will not scratch his bites. We are super excited because we get to go to College Station tomorrow for Lily's birthday party, and then we get to go to Austin to see everyone there! We are going to have a busy weekend!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Kenadie and Tye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ben and I will be in Austin this weekend too! Give me a call if you want to try to get together.
I am excited to see you guys. I think Jess wants some guy time with Michael, they are worse than girls some times! LOL Lets kick them out and have girls night, with the kids of course. My sister gave me a bunch of paint, I bet Tye and Avery would have a blast playing with it. Oh, and I have a gift card to Chili's lets go use it together. (Jess doesn't really like it there)
That's soo cute! I'm so glad you called and I can't wait to see you guys!! It will be fun to have you guys over for Bryce's birthday party on friday. Your kids are adorable and I can't wait to see you guys. Let us know what your plans on Saturday night-Allison and I will be hanging out w/the kiddos.
I know I just told you this on the phone, but Happy Anniversary!
They are SO adorable.......and YES I am prejudice. But then again.......ALL of my nieces and nephews are adorable....love to all.
How sweet! We can't wait to see all of you! We're all really excited that y'all are coming for Lily's birthday party!
Post a Comment